Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Attempt to upload...

Introducing Morning Baby...

(you will have to pause the music at the bottom to really hear her :-) )



5 comments:

nancy ray said...

SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS!!!! i was cracking up!!! i cannot even WAIT to see you guys... i love you!!!!

Kim Lockhart said...

I love it! Her hair makes her even cuter!

Tara said...

What a precious sound! I am so glad that you are taking videos- Because in just a few months, you will forget what she was doing at this age (and she won't be making these cute sounds anymore- She'll be making other ones!) Such a sweet girl.

The Spears said...

Oh I can't wait for this!! I love love love baby laughs! I wish that is something that could be put in a bottle. Love you guys!

Aunt Toos said...

Harper is adorable! I love her little laugh and especially her hair! I can't wait to meet her and hold her...not too long to wait now!

Love you all,
Aunt Toos