Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Because it's my Fave...

So, this pregnancy, I've been obsessed with avocados. It's the one food I can eat and it will make me feel somewhat normal after I eat it. It has a high fat content (good fats) and high calories - which is exactly what my body has been needing.

Soooo.... look who's the size of avocados this week...








THE BABIES...








Week 16: Avocado



Also, I'm getting really excited about finding out who is hanging out in there! We should find out next Tuesday!!!

7 days and counting! BAAAAA!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OM gosh, Dorito's used to make Guacamole flavored doritos... heaven on a chip I tell ya! :)

nancy ray said...

baby avocados! thats so cute!

i can't wait to find out!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Avocados are wonderful!

Just followed you over from your comment on Angie's blog and look forward to reading :)

Where do you find those fruit size comparison pics? Have seen them before on another blog... they're great.

--Brooke