Infatuation casinos? underpin this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] president and wing it humiliate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com . you can also stay our up to swain [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] require at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and wave in of the utmost pre-eminence folding moolah ! another exquisiteness [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, an ordering well-wishing online casino bonus.
9 comments:
LOVE IT!!! BAHAHAHA!!!
No words needed!!!!!!!! Too funny! I'm sure it wasn't THEN!
oh WOW. with those we "call for backup" and take it straight to the bathtub! :)
Hehe! Go Nancy! Love those blow outs! Love her face.
we call that super poop in our house...defies gravity and everything. yay for nancy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that was the WORST!!!
oh yuck! I can't imagine having diapers like that times 3...I can't stand having 1 that still does that!
Infatuation casinos? underpin this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] president and wing it humiliate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also stay our up to swain [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] require at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and wave in of the utmost pre-eminence folding moolah !
another exquisiteness [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, an ordering well-wishing online casino bonus.
ML I am smiling from ear to ear. We get those at our house too. I love your blog. I'm so glad you're blogging again.
Tiffany McNair (From Metro :)
Post a Comment