Saturday, April 24, 2010

Harper's Mothering Skills (4:100)

Harper is a precious girl who loves to copy her mommy.  She is so sweet to her brothers and always kisses them and tells them "Ees ho-kay brudders"  and "I love you so much."  She melts my heart when she does that.

Lately though, one of the sweetest things is when she mimics what I do.  She is around me all day, but I didn't realize how closely she watches me until I caught her doing this one night.  All by herself.  No direction from me. 
Feeding Time.
 Seriously, she put him in here after the Mickey's were done eating.  All by herself.  I was cracking up.  Sure enough, the boys get some jumping time after eating time!
This one made me die laughing! Exersaucer Mickey
Bumbo Mickey
 
Bottle Time
 
Burp Time
 


Then, I thought maybe that was just a one time thing..  this "Harper with her three babies."  However, now she rarely plays with just one.  The popular line up these days are: Baby Carol, Baby Amy-Jo, and Baby Jackie.  (all of her babies are named after some of the women Chris works with... hilarious!  They are godly women & I love Harper chose those names!!!)



Playing Patty Cake
 
Harper is such a good Mama.  I am proud of you, baby girl.  And, you are only 2 years old!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute little Mama Harper is! I have been following your blog since you were pregnant with the triplets and I have enjoyed reading about your family. I'm excited you are posting more too, although I don't know how you find the time with all those precious babies :) I have a sweet little girl, just 6 months old and I'm sure she will be following me around doing everything I do before I know it :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Amazing how she watches and copies you. This is a precious post that you will be so glad you documented! Glad you are posting more!

Linda said...

Like mother, like daughter... Amazing how much they take in when we don't even realize it! All she knows is 3 babies at once and it looks like she is doing an amazing job taking care of them...so cute!!

Tara said...

What a cutie pie! It is humbling to think that they are "taking it all in," isn't it? Harps is going to think babies just come 3 at a time, just like mine assume that they come 2 at a time:)

leah said...

absolutely ADORABLE!!