I thought this picture is appropriate since it is kind of how I feel... chewed up & spit out. We went to church for the first time as a family 2 weeks ago. I am working on a post about it. However, I had made a check list for a quick review in the morning before we left. I was looking and looking for it... I knew I had left it on top of the diaper bag on the floor. Well, Maverick got it and ate it. Yes he did. Guess that is how he feels about lists.
Good Night...
ML
1 comment:
Oh my...guess you don't need a dog to "eat the homework", a toddler will do just fine! Thank you for your honesty in how exhausting it is to be a mom...let alone a mom of 4 little ones. They will be forever blessed by your investment in their lives, so hang in there. You are amazing!
Post a Comment