I think the voice adds! Oh, the things we say and the tones we use when speaking with our children!A big hug to you ML!~Meg
They are so cute...I also hate the way I sound on videos of my daughter...and I wonder if people will think that's the way I talk all the time!
WAY too cute!!! That is definitely a memory to keep :) (And your voice is nowhere near annoying. Mine on the other hand..., lol.)
Just before you panned to the other boy (who was it again?) I thought to myself, where is the other one? :) Then I had to laugh as you said just that :) Love the video of Harper laughing too! She looks around the boys size now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the voice adds! Oh, the things we say and the tones we use when speaking with our children!
A big hug to you ML!
~Meg
They are so cute...I also hate the way I sound on videos of my daughter...and I wonder if people will think that's the way I talk all the time!
WAY too cute!!! That is definitely a memory to keep :) (And your voice is nowhere near annoying. Mine on the other hand..., lol.)
Just before you panned to the other boy (who was it again?) I thought to myself, where is the other one? :) Then I had to laugh as you said just that :)
Love the video of Harper laughing too! She looks around the boys size now!
Post a Comment